There are many ways in which you can help FST deliver opportunities to improve the life chances of those furthest removed from the jobs market. FST can help you deliver your social corporate responsibility programme and make sure you get the recognition you deserve. We offer our supporters flexible and scaleable ways of supporting our work and delivering real social value, from sponsoring a work placement to setting up or developing a project. But most importantly, we want you to trade with us!
When a company or individual customer trades with FST, every pound they spend directly contributes to:
- protecting and creating local jobs;
- creating employment opportunities for disadvantaged people, including people with mental health conditions and those with a history of offending, for whom, increasingly, there is little alternative provision;
- improving people’s wellbeing and their ability to manage their illness or disability;
- taking a positive way to help people help themselves; and
- challenging stigma and prejudice.
We trade with FST, not just because it’s good for business but also because, through FST, we’re putting something back into the community. As a trading partner we know we are helping FST to create and maintain local jobs as well as providing other ways that people can get back into the workplace. I’ve been impressed with the professionalism of SMaRT Garage Services and the standard of workmanship they deliver. They are setting a challenging benchmark for the rest of the industry.
SMaRT Franchise Opportunities
We would also like to talk to anyone interested in a franchise option on FST’s SMaRT Garage Services programme.
For more information on supporting FST’s work, please call our Main Office on 020 8855 7386 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We greatly appreciate our funders and donors (NHS trusts, local authorities, charitable trusts, individuals and private companies), who, over many years, have enabled FST to establish itself as the unique and innovative provider of employment opportunities it is today.