FST is committed to making it as easy as possible for users to access the information on our website. If you do have problems accessing the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have designed the Site to meet the following criteria:
- You can adjust the size, colour and style of the text to suit your needs.
- There is significant contrast between text and background.
- All pages provide a clear navigation with constant access to the main menu.
- All pages include a clear link to our Site Map.
- All pages are styled using CSS. Tables are not used for layout purposes.
- All images have been given descriptive ALT tags to support screen readers, or to support users who have turned their images off. Any image that is considered purely decorative will have a blank alternate text (e.g. alt=””).
- Links have been written to make sense out of context. The title tag is used to expand on the meaning of a link.