We offer patients at the Scott Clinic an opportunity to get involved in a not for profit commercial enterprise in order to gain the experience they need to move on to further training or employment on discharge.
We have work placement opportunities in painting and decorating and facilities maintenance, car valeting and our snackbar as well as in admin.
For more information, call FST Merseyside on 0151 431 5128. Or email us using our Contact form.
The project is popular with patients – 100% reported that attending FST had helped them increase their skills and develop a positive attitude towards work. FST Merseyside placements provide:
- practical on-the-job experience;
- personal development plan;
- new work-related skills;
- nationally-recognised qualifications;
- an opportunity to become part of a team;
- work experience; and
- an employer’s reference.
- Foundation in Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety at Work, Level 1
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Manual Handling
- Painting and Decorating, NVQ Level 2
Our Funder & Supporters
FST would like to thank North West Secure Commissioning Team for their ongoing support.
FST enables service users to develop their skills, independence and feeling of self-worth.