About SMaRT garage services
SMaRT garage services are award winning social enterprises run by First Step Trust. As well as providing a competitive, high quality service to our customers, we provide training and employment opportunities for disadvantaged members of our community to support them back into work. SMaRT garage services has four centres in the UK which are based in Salford, Woolwich, Crayford and West Norwood
SMaRT garage services provides MOT testing and vehicle repair and servicing. Fully qualified technicians with many years experience staff our garages and we take pride in our standards of workmanship. Working with both commercial and private customers and using the latest in automotive equipment SMaRT offers MOT testing for class 4, 5 & 7 vehicles as well as mechanical repairs and servicing to all makes and models, including work on brakes, tyres, clutches, steering, suspension and engine diagnostics.
Our commitment to quality
We take pride in our workmanship and promise never to charge you for unnecessary work. Our centres are signed up to the Motor Industry Code of Practice. We are members of the Retail Motor Industry Federation and FOXY Lady Approved Female Friendly .
SMaRT garage services have won a number of awards throughout the years this includes
- SMaRT’s London garages won London’s Best Business for Commitment to the Community at the London Business Awards 2014.
- Our Crayford branch won Best New Business at the Bexley Business Awards 2014 as well as Commended in Customer Service
- Our Woolwich branch won a Royal Borough of Greenwich Civic Business Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Social, Economic and Physical Wellbeing of the Royal Borough in 2016
- Our Woolwich Technician Bob Barringer won Outstanding Achievement of the Year award at the 2017 Workshop Magazine awards
- Our Woolwich branch won Best Social Enterprise Award at the 2018 Royal Borough of Greenwich Business Awards
SMaRT garage services works with a number of trade customers / fleets including Bexley Accessible Transport (BATS), SLAM NHS and Fixer. We also with with customers using the 1Link platform which includes Lex Autolease, Arval, Fleet Assist, Hitachi Capital, Alphabet and Tusker and L&Q Housing.
If you are interested in working with SMaRT garage services please contact: Warren Cox Operations Director E: email@example.com
Mode Wheel Road
Salford, M5 5DQ Tel: 0161 743 0300
Crayford, Kent, DA1 4AL
Tel: 01322 352 757
SMaRT West Norwood
London, West Norwood, SE27 9NT
Tel: 020 8761 2269
London, Woolwich, SE18 5BX
Tel: 020 8465 7848